Desert Wedding in Dubai
One of the most original and extravagant options for a wedding in the United Arab Emirates will be a wedding ceremony in the desert. A desert wedding is a great opportunity to plunge into the pristine and unique atmosphere of the Arab Emirates and get a bright and original ceremony. You will never forget the extraordinary atmosphere of the Arabian fairy tale and unique romance.
A desert wedding in Dubai can be a magical and unique experience. The vast and stunning desert landscapes provide a beautiful backdrop for a memorable wedding ceremony and reception. Here are some ideas for planning a desert wedding in Dubai:
Select a desert venue that suits your style and budget. Some options include:
- Desert Resorts: Many resorts in Dubai's desert areas offer wedding packages and stunning settings. Consider venues like Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa.
- Private Desert Camps: You can set up a private camp in the desert with tents, seating, and other amenities for an intimate and rustic wedding.
- Desert Dunes: For a more adventurous wedding, you can exchange vows on the dunes themselves. Keep in mind that permits and logistics will be required for such an event.
- Sunset Ceremony -schedule your ceremony during the golden hours of sunrise or sunset when the desert landscape is at its most picturesque. The warm, soft lighting will create a romantic atmosphere.
- Desert Decor - embrace the natural beauty of the desert by keeping the decor simple and rustic. Use earthy tones, desert flowers, and candles to create a warm and intimate atmosphere. Moroccan lanterns and rugs can also add a touch of exotic elegance.
- Traditional Elements -incorporate traditional Emirati elements into your wedding, such as serving Arabic coffee and dates to guests upon arrival or having a falconry demonstration.
- Camel Arrival- make a grand entrance or exit on a camel for a truly Arabian touch. This can be a unique and memorable way for the bride and groom to arrive or depart.
- Starry Night Reception - arrange for an outdoor reception under the starry desert sky. String lights and lanterns can provide both ambiance and lighting. Consider a bonfire or a fire pit to keep guests warm during cooler evenings.
- Arabic Entertainment - hire traditional Arabic entertainment, such as belly dancers, oud players, or a tanoura dancer, to entertain your guests during the reception.
- Arabian Cuisine - serve an authentic Arabian feast with dishes like lamb kebabs, falafel, mezze platters, and Arabic desserts like baklava. You can also have a live cooking station for Arabic grills.
- Henna Party - incorporate a henna party into your desert wedding festivities, where guests can get intricate henna designs on their hands as a traditional gesture.
- Photography Opportunities - take advantage of the breathtaking desert scenery for your wedding photos. Work with a professional photographer who specializes in outdoor and desert weddings.
- Accommodation - ensure there are nearby accommodations for your guests, either at the desert resort or in the city. Dubai has a wide range of hotels to suit various budgets.
- Weather Considerations - Dubai's desert can get extremely hot during the day and chilly at night, depending on the season. Consider providing guests with pashminas or blankets to keep warm in the evening.
Remember to plan well in advance. We are experienced in organizing desert weddings to ensure a seamless and unforgettable experience for you and your guests.